前言 

今晚 就是平安夜囉 大家準備好怎麼過了嗎

回不會也是 在今年的這時候 失去了什麼

新年也即將來臨 能夠重新檢視自己

跟著家人 隨著朋友 又或是愛人 珍惜當下 珍惜一切

-

【社交軟體 Social Media】

西洋 知音 FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/bloggerlovemusic

西洋 知音 Instagram:
http://instagram.com/bloggerlovemusic

西洋 知音 LINE:
http://smarturl.it/LINEbloggerlovemusic

 

FA  INLI  

 

 

西洋 知音 YouTube:
主頻道: http://smarturl.it/bloggerlovemusic
音樂分享頻道: http://hyperurl.co/blm-music-section
影片字幕頻道: http://hyperurl.co/blm-subtitle-section

 
 
 

 

西洋 知音 Dailymotion:
http://www.dailymotion.com/bloggerlovemusic

 


 


taylor-swift-back-to-december  

 

I'm so glad you made time to see me. /我很高興你抽空來看我了
How's life? Tell me how's your family? /近來安好?跟我說說你家人的近況吧?
I haven't seen them in a while. /我也已經 有段時間沒看到他們了
You've been good, busier than ever, /你也不賴 比往常更加忙碌了
We small talk, work and the weather, /我們小聊 近況工作與天氣
Your guard is up and I know why. /你有了些防備 而我也知道原因
Because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind. /因為上回見面的情景 始終還是在你腦中不斷徘徊
You gave me roses and I left them there to die. /你送我的玫瑰 我卻放著讓它們枯萎

So this is me swallowing my pride, /所以 這回我放下了架子
Standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night,” /就站在你面前 對那晚的事道歉
And I go back to December all the time. /而我時不時就會憶起 那個十二月
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you. /後來發現自由沒什麼 只是多了思念你的情懷
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine. /希望當時的自己能明白 我所擁有的是你 
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right. /希望能倒帶回到那十二月 讓一切重來 
I go back to December all the time. /我會一直 回到那個十二月

These days I haven't been sleeping, /這些日子以來 我都睡不好
Staying up, playing back myself leaving’. /無法入眠 不斷憶起 我自己的轉身而去
When your birthday passed and I didn't call. /當你生日都過了 我卻連一通電話都沒打過
And I think about summer, all the beautiful times, /而我想起那夏日 美好的日子
I watched you laughing from the passenger side. /我在副駕駛座 看著你 笑得開懷 
Realized that I loved you in the fall. /秋天來臨 才意識到 自己已經對你 情不自禁

And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind /而冬天降臨 暗黑鋪地悄悄侵入我心
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was "Goodbye”. /你用全心全意 卻換回我的”後會有期"

So this is me swallowing my pride, /所以 這回我放下了架子
Standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night,” /就站在你面前 對那晚的事道歉
And I go back to December all the time. /而我時不時就會憶起 那個十二月
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you. /後來發現自由沒什麼 只是多了思念你的情懷
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine. /希望當時的自己能明白 我所擁有的是你 
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right. /希望能倒帶回到那十二月 讓一切重來 
I go back to December all the time. /我會一直 回到那個十二月

I miss your tanned skin, your sweet smile, /我想念你的陽光皮膚 你可人的笑容
So good to me, so right /多麼的關愛我 多麼的貼心
And how you held me in your arms that September night /而那九月 你把我圍入懷中
The first time you ever saw me cry. /那時 是第一次你看見了 我留下淚珠

Maybe this is wishful thinking, /也許這是我的癡情妄想
Probably mindless dreaming, /也可能是 無意識的 在著日夢
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right. /如過我們再次相愛 我保證會好好愛你

I'd go back in time and change it but I can’t. /我如此希望能夠 回到當初改變一切 但我不行
So if the chain is on your door I understand. /所以如果你的心房還是緊緊上鎖 我也能理解

But this is me swallowing my pride /但是 這回我放下了架子
Standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night.” /就站在你面前 對那晚的事道歉
And I go back to December… /而我有如 那個十二月
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, /後來發現自由沒什麼 只是多了思念你的情懷
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine. /希望當時的自己能明白 我所擁有的是你 
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right. /希望能倒帶回到那十二月 讓一切重來 
I'd go back to December, turn around and change my own mind /渴望回到那十二月 改變我自己的心意 

I go back to December all the time. /我會一直 回到那個十二月
All the time. /一直不間斷的 

 


編輯日2013/12/24

恕有疏失或版權問題請告知 

bgt566@outlook.com 謝謝: )

 

    修羅. 豆豆先生 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()